- Five night stay at Palmetto Bay Plantation for up to four people.
- Private Orchid or Hibiscus Villa that can accommodate four people.
- Breakfast included every morning for each guest.
- Kayak rentals, A/C and airport transfers included.
- Opportunity to SCUBA and snorkel at the world's second largest coral reef.
Why We Love This
- Say "Hola" to a Honduran island paradise with five nights in a private Palmetto Bay Plantation villa.
- Secluded, remote, and luxuriously appointed. Leave crowds behind to enjoy the perfect island retreat.
- Welcoming you to the resort: An adult beverage and an orientation to all the posh amenities.
- In the villas, screened and slatted windows & doors reveal vistas of palm trees, exotic flowers and the Caribbean.
- Turquoise waters lap at white sand beaches; the world's second largest coral reef lies beneath the surface.
- No lack of things to do: Beach hikes, free kayak rentals, or dive into a guided SCUBA or snorkeling session.
- Location for Temptation Island, and a favorite "best kept secret" vacation for the glitterati.
Fly into Juan Manuel Gálvez International Airport, Roatan (RTB)
Seven nights a week by reservation Beginning Apr 7
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Discover one of the world's best kept secrets, tucked into the heart of the island of Roatan, Honduras, on this singular five night getaway. At the Palmetto Bay Plantation Resort, up to four guests - depending on availability - will relax like the surrounding celebs (yes, this is a hotspot for Hollywood) in the Orchid or Hibiscus Villa. Each individually designed villa sits harmoniously amongst swaying palms and island wildlife, only steps from the white sand beach.
Inside the villa, wood beam vaulted ceilings cap the soaring main rooms, while wide, covered decks surround the exteriors. Features include well-equipped kitchens with full-sized American appliances and a convenient counter/bar area. A master bedroom and a guest room (both with space for two people) round out the space, giving privacy for those who want it, and a brightly decorated, open main room for hanging out as a group.
During the stay, you're encouraged to experience this magical Honduran island: From hiking miles of white sand beaches to taking the complimentary kayaks out as often as you like. On site is a boutique diving center that can arrange an excursion to see the second largest coral reef in the world, as well as a white sand beach and resort pool to ensure your tropical tan meets your expectations. Roatan is a welcoming island for walkers, where meeting locals and sightseeing by foot are often the most rewarding activities. Just don't go bragging too much about discovering paradise...let's keep this secret between us.
Google Maps not available.
Each purchase is good for one villa - up to four people can stay in the villa based on availability. Two vouchers may be purchased per person (to use consecutively or for different trips), two more as gifts. Must book by Sept 1st, 2013, must stay by December 15th, 2013. Not valid with other offers or promotions, and not valid on existing reservations. Cancellations outside of 60 days incur no penalty, 60-30 days up to 1/2 voucher price, 30 days or less up to 100% voucher price. Must be 21 years of age or older to check-in, must present credit card at check-in. Daily resort fee of $20 per villa and taxes of 16% are payable directly to resort upon check-out.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience