- Three or five night stay with Luxury Suites Interational at Ala Moana.
- A Kona Tower or Waikiki Tower Mountain/City View Room.
- A short walk to a world class beach and swim area.
- Spacious contemporary rooms with free internet & ocean views.
- All rooms newly refreshed with new linens and 40" LCD TVs.
- Hotel adjoins Ala Moana Shopping Center, home to over 300 shops.
- Option to combine up to two purchases to extend your stay.
Why We Love This
- Need a little alone time in paradise? Slip off to Honolulu for a warm weather escape with LSI at Ala Moana.
- Choose from a Kona (one queen bed) or Waikiki (two double beds or one king) Mountain/City View Room with balcony.
- Take a short stroll across a gently sloping beach to reach the ocean, for a dip in the calm lagoon.
- Staying in Ala Moana means access to great shopping, and less crowds than Waikiki.
- You're on vacation time now, so extend your stay and work on that tan - combine up to two purchases.
- Celebrate Hawaii by dancing the night away at the Rumours nightclub, a Honolulu hotspot, on Friday and Saturday nights.
Fly into Honolulu International Airport (HNL) Airfare not included
Seven days a week by reservation
3 or 5 nights
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Feeling a bit under the weather lately? Are spring and summer's rising temps failing to raise your interest? We have just what the doctor ordered: a Honolulu escape with a heavy dose of relaxation, ample room for adventure, and - of course - plenty of vitamin D. The first step toward your sun-drenched recovery is to book a stay with LSI at Ala Moana, where you can choose from a Kona Tower Mountain/City View Room with a queen bed or a Waikiki Tower Mountain/City View Room with one king or two double beds. Stay connected (if you must) with free high speed internet, but we recommend that the only surfing on your schedule be the kind in the ocean. And with Honolulu's hottest nightclub, Rumours, just downstairs, it's likely you won't run out of fun escapes when the evening arrives.
This ultimate vacation headquarters offers plenty of activities to lure guests from their rooms. For those that prefer retail therapy, amble through Ala Moana Center - it adjoins the hotel - the world's largest open air shopping center, and home to restaurants that range from quick lunches to fine dining. Fresh air is always a healthy choice, so enjoy a leisurely stroll through Ala Moana Beach Park, where a gorgeous sandy beach and protected lagoon create the ideal swimming locale. And a car isn't needed to take advantage of the local attractions - shuttles to Waikiki Beach leave every 10 minutes from 9am to 9pm from the Ala Moana Shopping Center for just $2 per person. Just a short trip on the shuttle delivers you to a whole host of activities, including even more shopping, surfing, stand up paddleboarding, catamaran rides, and parasailing. Sand, surf, and sunshine - now that's a prescription that everyone can get behind.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed for two people. Up to five more may be purchased as gifts. You may combine two vouchers to extend your stay. Reservations required and subject to availability and blackout dates. Due to popularity, some dates have limited availability. Please contact provider directly to inquire about specific travel dates. Based on availability, some upgrades may be available. Inquire at time of booking. Hawaii state tax of 4.712% and Hawaii transient accommodations tax of 9.25% not included. Resort fee of $20 per night and taxes to be paid at the time of reservation. Not valid on existing reservations and not valid with other offers or promotions. Rooms are managed by LSI and all housekeeping services are provided by LSI. Voucher expires August 29, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience