- Seven days, six nights aboard a luxury sailboat.
- Hands-on instruction on how to sail from experienced sailors.
- Beautiful Single and Master cabins come with queen size beds.
- Shared cabins come with separate bunks or a partitioned double bed.
- Below deck, prepare family-style meals in the ship's galley.
- Visits to nearby cultural sites, shopping, and more.
- Personalized travel coordination assistance.
- Destinations can include the Amalfi Coast, Sardinia, Croatia, & Turkey.
Why We Love This
- Embark on a high seas adventure for seven days and six nights aboard a luxury three to six cabin sailboat - where you're the crew.
- On a vessel designed for first class comfort, revel in the chance to sail anywhere, swim at any time and soak up the sun.
- Learn the ropes of sailing (first lesson: sailors call them lines) from experienced instructors while under way.
- Routes vary by travel date - choose destinations such as the Amalfi Coast, Sardinia, Croatia, & Turkey.
- There's fun to be had on land too - go ashore be immersed in local culture, cuisine, shopping, or just to sunbathe on a deserted beach.
- Trips are limited to groups of eight guests, offering an intimate excursion for the intrepid.
- Interested in a private cruise for you and your friends or family? Reserve three cabins and it may be possible - inquire when booking.
Destinations can include the Amalfi Coast, Sardinia, Croatia, & Turkey
7 days / 6 nights
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Incredible international travel, crystal blue waters, amazing adventures - savor a cruise that is custom tailored to your Mediterranean desires. A destination in mind? An activity to try? A sailing lesson to be learned? Dictate the itinerary on a boutique sailing journey to the best destination of the Mediterranean with The Sailing Collective - getting all of the good and none of the bad of a cruise vacation. Aboard a luxury sailboat ranging from 40' to 55' in length with room for just eight guests, you can set a course for destinations like the rugged Dalmatian Islands off Croatia, Italy's seaward-rolling Amalfi Coast, the turquoise waters of the Lycian Coast in Turkey, and the stunning beaches of Sardinia. This is a singular and true Mediterranean escape.
Inactive vacationers need not apply - guests serve as crew while at sea, learning the ins and outs - or should we say hitches and knots - of sailing. From coastline navigation, sail trimming, lingo and theories, you'll not only experience a once-in-a-lifetime vacation, but develop the skills of an experienced sailor. Guests learn as much as they like, and when ready for a break, the captain will be happy to pick up the slack.
Spend days diving from the bow for aquamarine swims, exploratory snorkel sessions, isolated beach lounging and coastal village visits. And when the long and glorious days are done, retire to the carefully designed berths aboard the vessel. Spacious, comfortable and clean, sleep comes quick thanks to the gentle rock of the boat. Find a level of bliss that only the Mediterranean can provide, and find yourself at sea for seven incredible days.
Google Maps not available.
One voucher may be redeemed for one or two people. Reservations required, subject to availability and blackout dates. Gratuity is not included, but it is customary to tip your captain 10% of the retail price of your trip. Daily mooring costs not included. Solo clients seeking a shared cabin option can work with The Sailing Collective to arrive at a suitable sleeping arrangement, subject to availability. For food and beverage inclusions, click the trip date you're interested in above and check under "provisions." Voucher expires September 28, 2013; travel must be completed by this date.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience