- A six day culinary trip on the Adriatic Coast.
- Spend five nights in a standard room at a beachside hotel.
- Private cooking classes teach students to create gourmet cuisine.
- Tastings of olive oil, cheese, Italian meats, and vino at an old-world winery.
- Full access to the hotel's spa facilities, including sauna, Turkish bath, & pool.
- Chance to explore Rimini on a city bike or sun bathe on the hotel's private beach.
- Transfers to and from Rimini Airport.
- Daily gourmet breakfast and dinner for two included.
- All equipment and ingredients required for cooking classes.
Why We Love This
- Savor a true gourmet sampling of Italy with a six day, five night culinary retreat in beautiful Rimini.
- Stay in a standard room at a four star hotel, located on the shore of the Adriatic Sea with its own private beach.
- Whip up your own delectable dishes from gnocchi to panna cotta in private classes with a gourmet chef.
- And relish in the richness of the region by sampling olive oil, cheese, Italian meats, & wine - it's truly a feast for the senses.
- Enjoy La Dolce Vita - when you've had enough to eat, explore Rimini by bike, visit the hotel's amazing spa, or lay out on the beach.
- Experience Italy in the most delicious way possible, bringing home delicious recipes and culinary techniques.
- Your appetite has been whetted, but you still want more? See the complete itinerary here.
Fly into Miramare Airport (RMI) Airfare not included
See Special Terms for more information
Seven days a week by reservation
6 days / 5 nights
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The history of Italy may be enticing to some, but the cuisine is delicious to all. Focus on the gourmet side of Italia with this savory trip to the Adriatic Coast, specially designed to serve up La Dolce Vita. In the ancient city of Rimini, spend six days sampling (and creating) incredible cuisine, with five nights lodging in a luxury coastal hotel. Over the course of the trip, sample Italy's most quintessential culinary ingredients: the fruity olive oil, sumptuous cheeses, and savory meats that are the foundation of Italian cooking. Refine the palate and spoil the senses with a vino tasting class at an authentic old-world winery, visiting the antique cellar of one of the most celebrated wineries in the region. Separately, take tasting to a whole new level with a hands-on cooking class, where a professional chef will demonstrate the techniques and theories behind gourmet Italian cuisine. It's an interactive session, so prepare to roll up the sleeves while learning to craft delectable dishes from gnocchi to pasta, pizza to polenta, and panna cotta to lemon pie.
In between bouts of gastronomic gratification, there will be time to keep busy (and to keep the pounds at bay) by exploring Rimini. Use a city bike (rental included) as you pedal your way to the remnants of Roman rule, including the Arco d'Augusto - the oldest surviving Roman arch - and the Ponte d'Augusto e Tiberio. Many guests revel in a visit to the hotel's gym and spa facilities, where relaxation and rejuvenation are always on the menu. With a healthy glow, saunter to the hotel's private beach for some time in the sun, whether by strolling on the promenade or laying out for an after-lunch siesta. With the sunset and evening's arrival, sink into the luxury confines of the elegant hotel room, featuring plush furnishings and modern conveniences to ensure a perfect stay.
In a gorgeous Italian city, where dining, cooking and luxury combine, enjoy a sweet sample of La Dolce Vita.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed for one person. Limit one voucher per customer, unlimited additional vouchers as gifts. Each voucher must be used by a different individual. Reservations required, subject to availability. Upgrades are available at an additional cost paid directly to Battaglin-USA. Add more nights and activities when booking. The itinerary can be customized to fit specific requests. For questions, please call (888) 881-0119 or email Sales@Battaglin-USA.com. Voucher expires twelve months from date of purchase; travel must be completed by this date.
Pickup is included from the airport, train stations, or rental car offices in Rimini. For many US travelers, it may be most efficient to fly into Rome or Milan and connect to Rimini via train or rental car.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience