- Entrance to the 2013 Kiss Me Dirty 5K Race in Temecula.
- Good clean fun is hard to come by: wear duds you don't plan to keep.
- Take home a fashion-forward commemorative t-shirt, vinyl sticker, & finisher award.
Why We Love This
- Ladies, get downright dirty at the women's-only 5K Kiss Me Dirty Race.
- Sling mud and scramble through muck - the course promises to keep your mind in the gutter.
- Men, we didn't forget you: there's a Drag Race wave at each event if you want to play.
- A portion of the proceeds goes to gynecological cancer research. Girl power!
Kiss Me Dirty
Lake Skinner Recreation Area Temecula, CA 92596
Saturday, Nov 9 at 9:30am
1 day only
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Throw out the rule book and forget what you know about being prim and proper. Ladies, the Kiss Me Dirty 5K Mud Run is a time to leave Miss Manners in the dust as you slide through slime, maneuver through mud, and overtake obstacles, all in the company of other females. Bring along a male cheerleader for the race's big finish - not only will he enjoy the vendors at the expo but he might even be so impressed he'll give you a smooch despite the mud caked on your face. Other ways guys can participate - there is the Drag Race wave that kicks off each event for the men. So, guys rock that tutu for a good cause. Get your grubbiest clothes out, grab a towel to mop off with (and protect your car on the ride home) and start stretching to prep for the dirtiest of races.
Google Maps not available.
One experience per person. Multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires November 8, 2013. Reservations required 24 hours in advance, subject to availability. First time clients only. Please read the information here: http://www.kissmedirty.com/
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience