- Entry to the SoCal Survivor Mud Run 5K or 15K.
- Voucher is good for entry to either the 5K or 15K.
- 3.1 or 9.3 hellishly-fun miles of running, mud, and obstacles.
- A test of your toughness, stamina, determination, and fitness.
- Custom survivor medal (for finishers) and survivor mud run shirt.
- After party with food, friends, music, and beer (you'll need one).
Why We Love This
- Get down and dirty at the 5K or 15K Survivor Mud Run - 3.1 or 9.3 miles of mud, obstacles, mud, running, and mud.
- Two imposing distances, one great price - your voucher is good for either the 5K or 15K.
- Encounter obstacles including mud pits, a woven web, the low crawl, monkey bars, and a log jam.
- For this race you'll need stamina, athleticism, mental determination...and a towel. Definitely a towel.
- Take a sneak peek at the course. That mud just builds up, doesn't it?
- Post race, relax with refreshments, music, and a cold beer to toast your glorious success.
- Race takes place at Storm Baseball Stadium in Lake Elsinore.
Survivor Mud Run
Storm Baseball Stadium Lake Elsinore, CA
The race is on September 21, 2013 Waves begin at 9am.
5K or 15K
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Getting down and dirty - not recommended in daily life. But it's essential at the Survivor Mud Run 5K, an obstacle course that's 3.1 or 9.3 miles of mud, running, obstacles, and big time dirty fun. To make it through, you'll have to scale cargo nets, swing across monkey bars (not so easy with muddy hands), crawl through the muck, keep your balance on the log jam, and force yourself to keep going when just sitting down and crying would be a hell of a lot easier. After the race, celebrate your success with your mud-covered comrades at an after party with music, food, and beer (the first one's on the Survivor Mud Run). Trade muddy tales, and make sure yours is polished up prior to going back to work on Monday - even if you're still scraping the dirt from under your fingernails.
Google Maps not available.
One experience may be redeemed per person. Limit one voucher per customer, up to two more may be purchased as gifts. Each voucher must be used by a different person. Online registration required and subject to availability. No refunds, no cancellations. Must be 21 years of age or older to drink alcohol. All participants must sign a waiver. Voucher expires September 1, 2013; online registration must be completed by this date. The race is on September 21, 2013.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience