- An all-day guided bike adventure around L.A. for one person.
- Ride a high end hybrid road bike for a total of 32 miles.
- An expert guide shows you the sites.
- Walking tour of a historic Beverly Hills mansion.
- A route that begins in WeHo, extends to the beach and ends on Robertson.
- Take a peek at the Venice canals.
- All safety gear (helmet and vest) included.
- Stop for plenty of breaks along the way & lunch on the beach (lunch not included).
Why We Love This
- Kiss traffic goodbye and experience the best of L.A. on an all-day guided bike adventure.
- Get your kicks on route 66, and pedal from east to west on a high end hybrid road bike.
- Swing by Hollywood's movie studios, Beverly Hills mansions, and the jewels of Santa Monica & Venice.
- Soak in the grandeur, glamour and sun-kissed vibe all from the seat of a high-end hybrid road bike.
- See where celebs live, and learn first hand why the LA Times loves this excursion.
- Out-of-town guests will love this new spin on sightseeing - and everyone loves avoiding traffic.
- Find out why it's a favorite on Yelp and Trip Advisor.
Bikes and Hikes LA
Ten locations total: West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Marina Del Rey, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Culver City & more
Sat & Sun, tours depart at 10am Weekdays based on availability
WHAT YOU’LL DO
In the city of the fit, pretty, and adventurous, suit up for an exhilarating ride through Los Angeles on a unique, all-day guided bike adventure. Follow your guide and pedal to your heart's delight through historic and star-studded landmarks and neighborhoods. Begin in WeHo, ride up into Beverly Hills and Bel-Air, past mansions of Hollywood legends, recognizable sets, and vast movie studios. Keep the wheels turning and further west, hit the lively beach towns of Santa Monica, Marina del Rey, and Venice (where you’ll stop for a delightful lunch). Final stop? Head back east to Robertson Boulevard's high-end shopping district. A blazing calorie inferno that feels more like an awesome leisurely day about town? Sounds like a plan to us.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires December 31, 2013. Reservations required, subject to availability. Weekday tours available, subject to availability. Must be 5 or older. If you are under 18, you must be accompanied by an adult. Maximum of six per group. Bring- Comfortable clothes--shorts or shirts. Closed-toed shoes recommended. No flip-flops/sandals. Optional: small daypack. Don’t forget your camera!!
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience