- A 3.5 hour tour of 3 Temecula wineries for one person (15-18 wine tastes included).
- Backcountry excursion that provides a rare and spectacular view of the entire Temecula Valley.
- A picnic lunch to be enjoyed at a scenic indoor/outdoor venue.
Why We Love This
- Open-top SUVs, good friends and wine tasting? Now that's a vino excursion to remember.
- On this unique tasting adventure, meet at Keyways Winery at 11am to embark on your first sampling of the day.
- Take in a leisurely picnic lunch and second wine tasting, then finish with a ride through the vineyards.
Legendary Tours of Temecula
Monday - Sunday
beginning at 11am.
3.5 - 4 hours
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Is your normal morning highlight a daydream about lunch? It's time to switch things up. Embark on a true morning and afternoon adventure that's part backcountry excursion, part wine tasting. This experience from Legendary Tours of Temecula will satisfy your extroverted adventurer and your inner discerner of good taste. Start with an in-depth tasting at the Keyways Winery, sampling their varietals and discussing what's new and what's in the works. Then depart the winery for a ride on the Maxx, a state-of-the-art tour vehicle combining all the comforts of a Hummer limo and the tanning abilities of a convertible. Your guide will select the next winery based on what appealed to you at Keyways (that's right, this tour is custom), and will teach you the finer points of wine appreciation as you ride. The Maxx Taxi ascends Temecula's surrounding mesas and buttes along well-groomed backcountry byways. You'll meander through protected wilderness areas - keep an eye out for a critter or two - and stops for a breathtaking view of the Temecula Valley atop Thrill Hill. At winery two, take in a picnic lunch and savor another wine tasting, where discussions of all thing vino color the welcoming atmosphere. Wrap up the day with a Hummer ride through the winding and gorgeous backroads of Temecula. Stop daydreaming and start doing - you can thank us later.
Google Maps not available.
One experience purchase can be redeemed for one person. Multiple may be purchased as gifts for others, limit 20 per person. Reservations required at least 24 hours in advance. Subject to availability. Must be 21 years of age or older to attend. Tour participants must sign a Liability Release Form. Voucher expires six months from date of purchase. Guests are recommended to bring a camera.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience