- Three day, two night Clear Creek inflatable kayaking and camping trip for one.
- All river equipment and camping gear (including ultra-comfortable 3" sleeping pads) provided.
- No previous kayaking experience is required, though good physical condition is advised.
- Return transportation or vehicle shuttle back to and from camp site.
- Gourmet three course meals featuring local and organic produce & products.
- World-Class guides with a minimum 8 years experience lead the trip.
Why We Love This
- Run rapids, recharge & relax on a three day Clear Creek inflatable kayaking and camping adventure.
- No experience needed on this one of a kind trip - just decent physical condition. Learn to kayak on a crystal clear & breathtaking waterway.
- Travel the unspoiled river by paddling wild rapids, followed by invigorating hikes through the canyon.
- Leave the apron at home - three course gourmet meals are prepared for guests on the river's banks.
- Camp under a sky awash in stars for a truly unique getaway from the everyday.
Momentum River Expeditions
Happy Camp, CA
Trip dates: Fri 5/17/2013 Sat 5/25/2013 Fri 5/16/2014 Fri 5/23/2014
3 days / 2 nights
Medford Airport (MFI) Airfare not included
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Escape the city for an expedition into the wilderness, where you provide the power to traverse gorgeous swaths of northern California's backcounty. On this special three day Klamath River trip, spend days kayaking and hiking, followed by cozy evenings camping on the sandy shores of a tributary framed by beautiful canyon walls. Savor the adrenaline rush of besting wild rapids by inflatable kayak, and decompress with gourmet riverside meals.
This unique camping adventure provides starlit skies, all the gear required for comfortable camping, and prepared gourmet meals. Flanked by high canyon walls and mountainous, scenic views, this remote, and rarely run tributary invites exploration by foot and kayak, meaning plenty of thrills interspersed with sessions of relaxed lounging along the river bank. No need to be nervous if you're new to kayaking, experienced guides are on hand to get guests familiar with the art of the paddle during a dry land lesson. Once ready to hit the rapids, know exactly how to read routes and quickly pick up the necessary paddling skills to tame the fiercest sections.
Develop white water skills, soak in the glorious canyon setting, and let yourself be pampered on a special three day adventure. You bring the paddle power, and they'll provide everything else needed to ensure a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Google Maps not available.
One experience redeemed per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts. Expires May 23, 2014. Reservations required, subject to availability. Sale price includes $19 in fees. While you do need to be in reasonable physical condition, you do not need to have any previous rafting or kayaking experience.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience