- An intro rifle or pistol course or an intermediate shotgun course.
- Intro classes cover basic firearm safety and range safety.
- Intermediate lessons cover the basics of shooting a shotgun.
- Begin with indoor instruction then move to an outdoor range.
Why We Love This
- Take aim on an intro pistol or rifle course, or choose an intermediate session focused on shotguns.
- Learn about the firearm in an indoor setting, then move to an outdoor range to practice with live ammo.
- Master safe handling & range protocol, then focus the crosshairs on paper targets using a variety of firearms.
US Training Group
Los Gatos, CA San Leandro, CA
Please contact U.S. Training Group directly regarding the course schedule
3-4 hour session
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Everyone can agree that learning the protocols for safety are paramount when it comes to handling firearm. With these classes from U.S. Training Group, learn the essentials for safe handling of a weapon in a controlled and encouraging environment. The introductory course covers pistols and rifles, focusing on basic firearm safety training and range protocol. With the intermediate shotgun course, you'll progress to field stripping and cleaning a gun, site alignment, firing stances, eye dominance, trigger manipulation, and breath control. Both classes culminate in time on an outdoor range, where you'll be able to try out various types of firearms. So exercise right to master the basics firearm handling, and all the protocols for safety that go along with it.
Google Maps not available.
Participants will be charged an extra $20-24 fee for ammunition, and $20 for range fees. One experience may be redeemed per person, up to three more may be purchased as gifts. Reservations required 72 hours in advance. Subject to availability and weather restrictions. 24 hour cancellation notice required or $50 fee may apply. Must be 18 years of age or older. Individuals younger than 18 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian. All participants must provide valid ID and must sign a waiver. Voucher expires one year from date of purchase.
The ZOZI Promise
- TRUSTED SOURCE You are our #1 priority. Millions of people trust ZOZI to help them discover local experiences, getaways, and the gear they need to get out there.
- TOTALLY GUARANTEED 100% of your money back if you don’t love your experience